Technology is changing the way businesses operate and deliver products to consumers in many sectors. RIG enables its banking clients to incorporate technology for solving their major challenges and simplifying daily tasks. Consistent management and decision support systems provide the bank that competitive edge to forge ahead in the banking marketplace.
At RIG we develop solutions to your banking problems that give out a three- way solution; to the customer, to the employee and to the bank.
For the customer:
IT has increased the level of competition and forced them to integrate the new technologies in order to satisfy their customers. At RIG, we work with the intention of easing the work of our clients. So, the developed solutions help the clients in answering the following issues of their customers.
- Remote Banking
- Reduced waiting time
- Anytime Banking
For the Bank:
During the last decade, banks applied IT to a wide range of back and front office tasks in addition to a great number of new products
- Availability of a wide range of facilities, to complete the process with ease.
- Faster response to customer queries through digital information retained with the higher authorities that can be accessed easily.
- Easier generation of reports
- Staying up to date with all the enhancements in the banking industry by interconnecting computerized branches and controlling offices.
For the employee of the bank:
Many value-adding features have made the process of banking easier for their employees.
- An easier and faster way of calculating interest rates and balance.
- Time-consuming processes like deposit receipts, pass books, pass sheets are automated.
- Electronic assistance in verification of signature identification and transactions.
- Most importantly, preventing duplication of data.